With small business roots, we know what it takes to grow. Let us tailor an SBA loan to your needs.
- Competitive Rates
- Flexible Terms
- Customized Service
- Local Expertise
As a small business bank we have experienced SBA Preferred Lenders specializing in SBA 7(a) loans.
- Small Business Bank Advantage: We offer competitive rates and low down payments with extended loan terms for small businesses that will help you attain your business goals.
- Expedited Loan Process: With our experienced small business lending team, our process offers fast underwriting and rapid credit decisions.
- Committed, Local Team: Our lending team in South Carolina consists of industry experts in small business lending who are committed to finding the best solutions to help meet your needs.
As one of the best small business banks in South Carolina we provide the following SBA loans in Simpsonville, Anderson, Greenwood, Greer, and Greenville SC.
- SBA 7(a) loans
- SBA Express loans
- Available for start-up businesses, as well as purchasing and refinancing existing businesses
- Government-assisted help for small businesses that might otherwise have difficulty getting approved
- Competitive loan rates for a wide range of small business needs:
- Commercial real estate purchase
- Business acquisition or expansion
- Equipment/inventory purchase
- Working capital
- And more
- A wide range of lending options available
- Generally lower down payments and extended terms
- Additional considerations taken when deciding maturity*
- Decision-making and processing with a small business bank right here in Upstate South Carolina
- Small business loan expertise from locals you know and trust in Simpsonville, Anderson, Greenwood, Greer, and Greenville SC.
To learn more, view our Small Business Lending flyer.
The SBA News You Can Use quarterly newsletter is designed specifically for small businesses and includes relevant news, information about Countybank products and services, and small business customer spotlights. Read one of our newsletters today.