We’re here for you — even online. Access your accounts anywhere, anytime through your computer or mobile device.
- Fast, free, anywhere access to your accounts 24/7:
- View eStatements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- Get email or text alerts to help you monitor your accounts
- Reconcile your accounts at any time
- And more
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- Make personal payments through Popmoney®
- Reduce paper clutter
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Download information directly into Microsoft® Money or Quicken™ software
- Free, convenient service for Countybank customers enrolled in online banking*
- Stay on top of your finances 24/7, on the go:
- Check to see if your payroll posted
- See if checks have cleared
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay your bills and loans
- Send money to a friend
- Deposit checks using the camera on your mobile device
- Search for the nearest Countybank location
- Use mobile banking in three easy ways:
To learn more, view our online mobile banking demo.
Still have questions? Read our Mobile Banking FAQs.
*Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
- Safe, secure, and easy to read
- Free, green alternative to paper statements
- Avoid clutter and filing hassles
- Help prevent identity theft
- Save paper and resources
- Quicker and safer than statements by mail
- Access up to a year's past statements online
- Download and/or print statements with one click
- Keep track of account activity using real-time account alerts
- Simply set up one or more alerts and receive notifications without having to log into your online banking account
- Alerts can include balance, transaction, transfer, and loan alerts, as well as ATM/Debit card transaction alerts and security alerts (password changes, email address changes, etc.). Utilizing alerts may help you detect potential fraud or identity theft.
- Easily add, edit, or cancel alerts at any time via online banking or the Countybank Mobile app
- Alerts can be sent via email, text message, online banking alert mailbox, mobile push notification, or all of the above
What is mobile wallet?
- Mobile wallet is a virtual wallet that allows customers to store payment card information on a mobile device. Mobile wallets are a convenient way for customers to make in-store payments and can be used at merchants listed with the mobile wallet service provider.
- Using mobile wallet, customers can set up their Countybank debit card through one or more of our partners—Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay (depending on their device).
- Mobile wallet provides customers with a convenient way to pay for goods and services using their smartphone, smartwatch, or another compatible device (like a tablet).
Is mobile wallet secure?
- Mobile wallet is both secure and a preferred method of payment to physical cards and cash, which are easier to steal.
- Mobile wallet can also help protect against fraud and identity theft.
How do customers use mobile wallet once set up?
- Customers can use their preferred mobile wallet provider (Apply Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay) by using their mobile device to pay in stores without swiping their card.
- Note: The store must support Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay; appropriate signage is typically displayed to promote that this type of payment method is available.
- If applicable in store, customers pay with a single touch of their finger using Touch ID.