What is Mobile Wallet?
- Mobile wallet is a virtual wallet that allows customers to store payment card information on a mobile device. Mobile wallets are a convenient way for customers to make in-store payments and can be used at merchants listed with the mobile wallet service provider.
- Using mobile wallet, customers can set up their Countybank debit card through one or more of our partners—Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay (depending on their device).
- Mobile wallet provides customers with a convenient way to pay for goods and services using their smartphone, smartwatch, or another compatible device (like a tablet).
Is Mobile Wallet secure?
- Mobile wallet is both secure and a preferred method of payment to physical cards and cash, which are easier to steal.
- Mobile wallet can also help protect against fraud and identity theft.
How do customers use Mobile Wallet once set up?
- Customers can use their preferred mobile wallet provider (Apply Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay) by using their mobile device to pay in stores without swiping their card.
- Note: The store must support Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay; appropriate signage is typically displayed to promote that this type of payment method is available.
- If applicable in store, customers pay with a single touch of their finger using Touch ID.