Give your children a head start on saving while learning financial habits that will last a lifetime.
- Competitive Interest
- Two Free Withdrawals Monthly*
- Digital Banking
- Available to kids and teens under 18 years old*
- Teaches good savings habits at an early age
- Competitive interest earned on balances of $25 or more
- Two free withdrawals per month; $2 per withdrawal thereafter**
- Avoid the $3.50 monthly service charge by maintaining a $25 minimum balance
- Free digital banking, including:
- Online banking and bill pay***
- Mobile banking with mobile deposit
- $25 minimum deposit to open
A parent or guardian over the age of 18 is required to open a youth savings account for a minor.
*Federal regulation requires banks to take steps to prevent excessive transactions in non-transactional accounts. Savings and money market accounts may not exceed six (6) electronic transfers or withdrawals per month. Electronic transfers or withdrawals include (i) online transfers, (ii) point-of-sale transactions, (iii) pre-authorized, automatic, scheduled, or recurring transfers or withdrawals, (iv) TeleBank transfers, or (v) telephone requests for transfers. If you exceed six (6) monthly electronic transfers or withdrawals on more than an occasional basis, we may revoke your privileges on that account or we may convert your account to an eligible account allowing unlimited transactions. Transfers and withdrawals made in person at a branch, in a night drop, at an ATM, and mail requests do not count toward the six (6) per month limit.
**Withdrawals include transactions at ATMs, teller lines, by telephone or other electronic means. Accounts may not exceed six (6) pre-authorized withdrawals per month. Pre-authorized withdrawals include transfers by TeleBank, Online Banking, deposit overdraft protection transfers, etc. None of the allowed six may be payments to third parties.
***Third-party fees may apply.