Your fun — on us. Get paid back for shopping at your favorite online stores when you do easy banking basics.
- Online Shopping Refunds
- Unlimited ATM Withdrawal Fee Refunds*
- Digital Banking
- Debit Card
- Free checking that pays you to shop online
- Earn $5 in refunds for iTunes® or Amazon® purchases every month*
- Get $20 in refunds for iTunes or Amazon purchases when you open your account*
- Unlimited refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide*
- No monthly maintenance fees
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Unlimited check writing
- Free digital banking, including:
- Online banking and bill pay**
- Mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free Visa® debit card
- $50 minimum deposit to open
It’s easy to earn your rewards.
Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Tunes® account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 10 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online or mobile or online banking
And don’t worry if you miss a Qualification Cycle. The account is still free, and there's no penalty for not qualifying. Plus, you can get right back to earning online shopping refunds and ATM withdrawal fee refunds the next cycle you qualify.
*The minimum to open account is $50. You will be refunded up to $20 for iTunes®, Google Play™ store, and/or Amazon.com® purchases that post to and settle account during the first 30 days after you open account. Refunds will be credited to account on the last day of statement cycle in which refundable purchases were made. In addition, each qualification cycle, earn up to $5 in refunds of iTunes and/or Amazon.com purchases if qualifications are met during previous monthly qualification cycle. Purchases must be made with debit card associated with your Kasasa Tunes account. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle the account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed if qualifications are met within monthly qualification cycle. iTunes is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc., Google Play is a registered trademark of Google, and Amazon.com is a registered trademark of Amazon Inc. Apple Inc., Google, and Amazon Inc. are not participants in or sponsors of this program.
**Third-party fees may apply.