Shop happy without the guilt. Kasasa Cash Back® checking pays you up to $78 in cash back per year ($6.50 per month).*
- Cash Back
- Unlimited ATM Withdrawal Fee Refunds*
- Digital Banking
- Debit Card
- Free checking that pays you back
- 3.00% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $216.67 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $78 cash back per year, $6.50 per month
- Unlimited refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide*
- No monthly maintenance fees
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Unlimited check writing
- Free digital banking, including:
- Online banking and bill pay**
- Mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free Visa® debit card
- $100 minimum deposit to open
It’s easy to earn your rewards.
Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 direct deposit, ACH payment
- At least 10 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online or mobile banking
Missed a Qualification Cycle? No problem. The account is still free, and there's no penalty for not qualifying. And you can get right back to earning cash back and ATM withdrawal fee refunds the next cycle you qualify.
*Minimum to open is $100. When monthly qualifications are met, you receive 3% cash back on debit card purchases that post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle up to a total cash back of $6.50 per monthly qualification cycle. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed if qualifications are met within monthly qualification cycle. For additional information on Kasasa Cash Back, contact Countybank. Member FDIC.
**Third-party fees may apply.