Build your savings with high interest and automatic transfers of your Kasasa® rewards.
- High Interest
- Automatic Reward Transfers
- Digital Banking
- No-fee account that builds your savings effortlessly
- Links to free Kasasa Cash® checking
- Automatic transfers of Kasasa Cash earnings
- 0.25% APY* on balances up to $25,000
- 0.25% to 0.10% APY on balances over $25,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.02% APY* if qualifications are not met in Kasasa Cash
- Two free withdrawals per month; $2 per withdrawal thereafter**
- No monthly maintenance fees
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free digital banking, including:
- Online banking and bill pay***
- Mobile banking with mobile deposit
- $25 minimum deposit to open
It’s easy to earn your rewards.
Qualifying for your Kasasa Cash rewards automatically qualifies you for the highest Kasasa Saver® rate, too. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 direct deposit or ACH payment
- At least 10 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and log into online or mobile banking
If you miss a Monthly Qualification Cycle, don't worry. Both of your accounts are still free, and you can get right back to earning your rewards the very next cycle you qualify.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 3/19/2020. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $100 for Kasasa Cash and $25 for Kasasa Saver. For Kasasa Cash, if qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle, domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle Kasasa Cash account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Interest earned in Kasasa Cash is automatically transferred to Kasasa Saver each statement cycle and does not compound. Actual interest amount paid may be less than advertised Kasasa Cash APY. The Kasasa Saver APYs may be less than Kasasa Cash APYs. If qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash, all balances in Kasasa Saver earn 0.02% APY. For additional information on Kasasa Saver, contact Countybank. Member FDIC.
**Withdrawals include transactions at ATMs, teller lines, by telephone or other electronic means.
***Third-party fees may apply.