Visa® EMV Debit Card
Make purchases securely using your Countybank debit card. Are you a Kasasa® account holder? Get closer to rewards every time you swipe.
- Free Visa debit card accepted around the globe and online
- Use your debit card to qualify for rewards with free Kasasa checking accounts
- Safer than carrying cash
- More convenient and safer than checks
- Eliminate cost of purchasing checks
- 24/7 access to funds via ATMs
- Easily withdraw funds from ATMs
EMV provides enhanced security for transactions requiring a card reader terminal and is accepted in more than 130 countries. It lets you shop with peace of mind across the globe, knowing your card information is never shared directly with merchants.
How does it work?
- When using an EMV compatible card reader, you will insert the card — microchip facing up — into the EMV slot.
- Leave your card inserted and follow the prompts on the screen.
- Once your transaction has been approved, you'll sign the screen or receipt to confirm.
- Finally, you can remove your card from the machine.
Note: All EMV chip cards come complete with the familiar magnetic stripe and thus are still compatible with old and new card reader terminals.
For more information about EMV chip card technology and how it affects you, we recommend watching this 2-minute video explanation.
View our Frequently Asked Questions. For any questions regarding EMV chip cards or your existing Countybank card, please contact Customer Service at 864-942-1524 or 800-726-8689.
Access your accounts anytime with our free 24-hour TeleBank. Simply call (864) 942-1529 to receive information about your checking, savings, certificate of deposit, and loan accounts. You can also transfer funds or make loan payments.
- Free and easy to use
- Secure system
- Transfer funds, check balances, and more
- Available anytime from any touchtone phone
- Simply call (864) 942-1529
Safe Deposit Boxes
Keep your valuables and important documents secure in one of our safe deposit boxes. They come in a variety of sizes, subject to availability. Visit a financial center for more information.
NOTICE: The contents of your safe deposit box are not insured against loss by Countybank or FDIC. You may wish to obtain your own insurance on the contents of your box.
Drop off your after-hours deposits in our safe night drops located in all of our branches. Deposits will be credited the morning of the next business day.
Move your money wherever it needs to go. Wire transfers are a fast, safe way to transfer money between accounts — nationally and internationally. Contact us for more information.
- Cashier’s Checks
- And more