Smart checking starts here. Earn higher interest just for banking in the place you call home.
- Higher Interest
- Unlimited ATM Withdrawal Fee Refunds*
- Digital Banking
- Debit Card
- Free checking that pays higher interest
- 0.20% APY* on balances up to $15,000
- 0.20% to 0.06% APY on balances over $15,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.02% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Unlimited refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver to build savings automatically
- No monthly maintenance fees
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Unlimited check writing
- Free digital banking, including:
- Online banking and bill pay**
- Mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free Visa® debit card
- $100 minimum deposit to open
It’s easy to earn your rewards.
Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash® account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 direct deposit, ACH payment
- At least 10 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and review eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online or mobile banking
If you miss a Monthly Qualification Cycle, don't worry. The account is still free, and there's no penalty for not qualifying. Then you can get right back to earning interest and ATM withdrawal fee refunds the next cycle you qualify.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 11/13/2023. Fees may reduce earnings. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $100 for Kasasa Cash and $25 for Kasasa Saver. For Kasasa Cash, if qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; balances up to $15,000 receive APY of 0.20%; and balances over $15,000 earn 0.06% interest rate on the portion of the balance over $15,000, resulting in 0.20% -0.06% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash all balances earn 0.02% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle Kasasa Cash account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Interest earned in Kasasa Cash is automatically transferred to Kasasa Saver each statement cycle and does not compound. Actual interest amount paid may be less than advertised Kasasa Cash APY. The Kasasa Saver APYs may be less than Kasasa Cash APYs. For additional information on Kasasa Cash, contact Countybank. Member FDIC.
**Third-party fees may apply.