Current Financial Center Status: All Lobbies are Currently Open
The safety, health, and well-being of our customers and associates is our top priority as part of our mission to Serve Our Clients, Our Communities, and Our Associates. Countybank is closely monitoring the status of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
|Greenwood Main Street|
|Greenwood Calhoun Avenue|
|Greenwood Reynolds Avenue|
|Greenville McBee Avenue|
|Greenville Pelham Road|
|Greer Trade Street|
|Anderson Highway 81|
Please Note: Our Greenville Pelham Road ATM is out of commission until further notice.
We are keeping our customers and associates safe by:
- Encouraging masks
- Social distancing
- Increasing cleaning
- Limiting capacity
Meeting Your Financial Needs
If you have been negatively impacted by illness due to coronavirus, and need additional assistance related to your account, please contact us and let us know.
- We encourage you to access your account from home 24/7 using Countybank's mobile app (via iPhone® or Android™).
- Our online banking platform also gives you fast, free access to your accounts 24/7. Learn more about online banking, or enroll today.
- Our ATMs are also available to customers 24/7 and provide a full range of services for your convenience.
- For customers visiting our financial centers, we are currently operating drive-thrus only. Please call your local financial center if you have questions about transactions that may not be conducted via drive-thru.
- Mobile wallet is now available and allows customers to safely and securely pay for products and services without handling their card and touching multiple surfaces, thus minimizing the risk of spreading COVID-19. Mobile wallet is also secure, a preferred method of payment to physical cards and cash, and can help protect against fraud and identiy theft.
- We encourage you to contact our customer service call center if you have questions.
Customer Service Call Center Hours
Call (864) 942-1524 or (800) 726-8689
|Monday - Friday||Saturday|
|8:30 AM - 5:30 PM||9:00 AM - 1:00 PM|
Supporting Countybanc Insurance Customers
This is an uncertain time for many of our insurance customers. Please know that you are not alone, and we are here to help.
- Countybanc Insurance represents more than 100 companies; these companies are putting your needs first by working closely with customers to defer payments, change due dates or payment plans, waive late fees, and in some cases offer payment extensions.
- Please reach out to our team today if you have been negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic and need assistance with your insurance plan.
Per guidance from CDC and government authorities, please be aware that Countybanc Insurance has closed its offices to client foot traffic until further notice. Please be assured that we are still able to provide you with the same level of customer service via phone, email, or fax that we do in person.
Financially Supporting our Small Businesses and Communities
We recognize that small businesses may experience an unexpected negative financial impact as a result of COVID-19. As a community bank, we put your best interests first and are here to provide financial support during this time.
- We have several payment relief programs in place specifically designed to lessen the financial burden that small businesses could face. Contact your relationship manager to discuss these programs or alternative financial support plans depending on your needs.
Countybank is an SBA Preferred Lender and participated in the Paycheck Protection Program to process loan applications for its customers.
Keeping You Financially Safe During COVID-19
During these unprecedented times, it's important to be even more aware and on guard for potential fraud and scams. Never give your personal information out to people who may contact you unsolicited by phone, email, or otherwise.
- Avoid opening attachments and clicking on links in emails, especially from people or organizations you do not know or have a relationship with.
- Be wary of information from seemingly legitimate sources, such as the CDC and World Health Organization, that encourage or require you to log in to view information. This is a common scam tactic.
- Do not share any of your login IDs and passwords.
- Tips on how to avoid coronavirus scams are provided by the American Bankers Association.
- We encourage our customers to follow guidance provided by the CDC to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 at home, in the workplace, and while traveling. Please refer to the CDC website for the most updated information.
Visit our online education center to learn more about how to protect yourself against identity theft.
Fraud: If you suspect you have been a victim of fraud, call us at 864-942-1524 or 800-726-8689 immediately. To learn more about protecting your personal information, check out our information on Security.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and evaluate additional measures to support our customers and communities as needs arise.
Thank you for choosing Countybank to be your local, trusted community bank.