Current Financial Center Status
The safety, health, and well-being of our customers and associates is our top priority as part of our mission to Serve Our Clients, Our Communities, and Our Associates. Countybank is closely monitoring the status of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
|Lobby Open||Drive-Thru Only|
|Greenwood Main Street||Greenwood Reynolds Avenue|
|Greenwood Calhoun Avenue||Greenville Pelham Road|
|Greenville McBee Avenue|
|Greer Trade Street|
|Anderson Highway 81|
Meeting Your Financial Needs
- We encourage you to access your account from home 24/7 using Countybank's mobile app (via iPhone® or Android™).
- Our online banking platform also gives you fast, free access to your accounts 24/7. Visit our online education center to learn more about online banking, or enroll today.
- Our ATMs are also available to customers 24/7 and provide a full range of services for your convenience.
- For customers visiting our financial centers, we are currently operating drive-thrus only. Please call your local financial center if you have questions about transactions that may not be conducted via drive-thru.
- Mobile wallet is now available and allows customers to safely and securely pay for products and services without handling their card and touching multiple surfaces, thus minimizing the risk of spreading COVID-19. Mobile wallet is also secure, a preferred method of payment to physical cards and cash, and can help protect against fraud and identiy theft.
- We encourage you to contact our customer service call center if you have questions.
Customer Service Call Center Hours
Call (864) 942-1524 or (800) 726-8689
|Monday - Friday||Saturday|
|8:30 AM - 5:30 PM||9:00 AM - 1:00 PM|
Financially Supporting our Small Businesses and Communities
We recognize that small businesses have experienced an unexpected negative financial impact as a result of COVID-19. Countybank is an SBA Preferred Lender and participated in the Paycheck Protection Program to process loan applications for its customers.
Keeping You Financially Safe During COVID-19
It is more important than ever to be aware and on guard for potential fraud and scams. Never give your personal information out to people who may contact you unsolicited by phone, email, or otherwise.
- Avoid opening attachments and clicking on links in emails, especially from people or organizations you do not know or have a relationship with.
- Be wary of information from seemingly legitimate sources, such as the CDC and World Health Organization, that encourage or require you to log in to view information. This is a common scam tactic.
- Do not share any of your login IDs and passwords.
- Tips on how to avoid coronavirus scams are provided by the American Bankers Association.
Visit our online education center to learn more about how to protect yourself against identity theft.
Fraud: If you suspect you have been a victim of fraud, call us at 864-942-1524 or 800-726-8689 immediately. To learn more about protecting your personal information, check out our information on Security.
Thank you for choosing Countybank to be your local, trusted community bank.