Your schedule shouldn’t revolve around ours. Manage company funds anywhere with digital banking for business.
- Enjoy greater control over your business accounts*
- Manage money 24/7, anywhere it’s most convenient:
- Search for and sort account information
- Review account balances
- Determine your cash positions
- Transfer funds, pay bills, and more
- Initiate ACH payments and debits
- Issue stop payments
- Make and request wire transfers
- Make federal tax payments
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- Dual control capabilities for added security
- Add invoice information and credit memos
- Save money and reduce accounting errors
- Gain greater efficiency from your employees' time
- Download information directly into Microsoft® Money or Quicken™ software
Visit our Online Education Center to learn more.
*Access CB has a monthly fee of $10, not including any ad on services like web ACH.
Stay on top of your business finances 24/7, on the go:
- View account balances, transaction history, and check images
- Easily transfers funds between your business accounts
- Make approvals for key transactions
- Remotely deposit checks right from your smartphone*
- Originate payments for ACH, Wire, Bill Pay, and Loans
- Receive real-time account alerts
- Use the same token authentication processes as Business Online Banking
If you already use Business Online Banking (Access CB), just download the app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. If you are just getting started, contact us at 864-942-1524 to speak with a member of our team today.
Keeping your business moving while on the go has never been easier!
To learn more, view our online mobile banking demo.
* Contact us to enroll in mobile deposit.
Disclaimers: Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
- Safe, secure, and easy to read
- Free, green alternative to paper statements
- Avoid clutter and filing hassles
- Help prevent identity theft
- Save paper and resources
- Quicker and safer than statements by mail
- Access up to a year's past statements online
- Download and/or print statements with one click
- Keep track of account activity using real-time alerts
- Simply set up one or more alerts and receive notifications without having to log into Access CB
- Alerts can include balance, transaction, transfer, and loan alerts, as well as ATM/Debit card transaction alerts and security alerts (password changes, email address changes, etc.). Utilizing alerts may help you detect potential fraud or identity theft.
- Easily add, edit, or cancel alerts at any time via Access CB
- Alerts can be sent via email, text message, Access CB alert mailbox, mobile push notification, or all of the above
What is mobile wallet?
- Mobile wallet is a virtual wallet that allows customers to store payment card information on a mobile device. Mobile wallets are a convenient way for customers to make in-store payments and can be used at merchants listed with the mobile wallet service provider.
- Using mobile wallet, customers can set up their Countybank debit card through one or more of our partners—Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay (depending on their device).
- Mobile wallet provides customers with a convenient way to pay for goods and services using their smartphone, smartwatch, or another compatible device (like a tablet).
Is mobile wallet secure?
- Mobile wallet is both secure and a preferred method of payment to physical cards and cash, which are easier to steal.
- Mobile wallet can also help protect against fraud and identity theft.
How do customers use mobile wallet once set up?
- Customers can use their preferred mobile wallet provider (Apply Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay) by using their mobile device to pay in stores without swiping their card.
- Note: The store must support Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay; appropriate signage is typically displayed to promote that this type of payment method is available.
- If applicable in store, customers pay with a single touch of their finger using Touch ID.