Your schedule shouldn’t revolve around ours. Manage company funds anywhere with digital banking for business.
- Enjoy greater control over your business accounts*
- Manage money 24/7, anywhere it’s most convenient:
- Search for and sort account information
- Review account balances
- Determine your cash positions
- Transfer funds, pay bills, and more
- Initiate ACH payments and debits
- Issue stop payments
- Make and request wire transfers
- Make federal tax payments
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- Dual control capabilities for added security
- Add invoice information and credit memos
- Save money and reduce accounting errors
- Gain greater efficiency from your employees' time
- Download information directly into Microsoft® Money or Quicken™ software
Visit our Online Education Center to learn more.
*Access CB has a monthly fee of $19.95, not including any ad on services like web ACH.
- Safe, secure, and easy to read
- Free, green alternative to paper statements
- Avoid clutter and filing hassles
- Help prevent identity theft
- Save paper and resources
- Quicker and safer than statements by mail
- Access up to a year's past statements online
- Download and/or print statements with one click
- Keep track of account activity using real-time alerts
- Simply set up one or more alerts and receive notifications without having to log into Access CB
- Alerts can include balance, transaction, transfer, and loan alerts, as well as ATM/Debit card transaction alerts and security alerts (password changes, email address changes, etc.). Utilizing alerts may help you detect potential fraud or identity theft.
- Easily add, edit, or cancel alerts at any time via Access CB
- Alerts can be sent via email, text message, Access CB alert mailbox, mobile push notification, or all of the above
What is mobile wallet?
- Mobile wallet is a virtual wallet that allows customers to store payment card information on a mobile device. Mobile wallets are a convenient way for customers to make in-store payments and can be used at merchants listed with the mobile wallet service provider.
- Using mobile wallet, customers can set up their Countybank debit card through one or more of our partners—Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay (depending on their device).
- Mobile wallet provides customers with a convenient way to pay for goods and services using their smartphone, smartwatch, or another compatible device (like a tablet).
Is mobile wallet secure?
- Mobile wallet is both secure and a preferred method of payment to physical cards and cash, which are easier to steal.
- Mobile wallet can also help protect against fraud and identity theft.
How do customers use mobile wallet once set up?
- Customers can use their preferred mobile wallet provider (Apply Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay) by using their mobile device to pay in stores without swiping their card.
- Note: The store must support Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay; appropriate signage is typically displayed to promote that this type of payment method is available.
- If applicable in store, customers pay with a single touch of their finger using Touch ID.